In order to review data or materials, please submit a request for information to email@example.com
We may collect your personal data in multiple ways, including when you visit or register on our Website or fill in a form or survey, as well as in connection with any other actions, services, functions or resources made available on the Website that you might take or use. You may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address and telephone number where necessary. However, you can also visit our Website anonymously. We only collect your personal data if you transmit them to us voluntarily.
We may collect anonymous and statistical data about you at any time during your use of our Website. This may include the name of your web browser, the type of computer you are using and technical data on your connection to our Website, such as data on your operating system and Internet service provider and other similar data.
How we use the personal data we collect
Curlybirchwood may collect and use your personal data in order to:
- run and administer our Website. We may need your data in order to accurately display the content of our Website;
- improve customer service. The data you submit helps us to respond to the requests of our customers and better support their needs;
- personalise the User experience. We may use aggregate data to get a better picture of the ways in which Users of our Website as a whole use the services and resources available on the Website;
- improve our Website. We may use your feedback to improve our products and services;
- organise advertising, competitions and surveys and serve other functions of the Website;
- send information to you with your consent on topics we think might be of interest to you;
- send regular e-mails. We may use your e-mail address to send you information and updates related to your subscription. Additionally, we use your e-mail address to answer your questions and/or respond to other queries;
- send out newsletters. We regularly update the list of newsletter recipients in order to ensure you receive high-quality newsletter content. Should you opt out of receiving the newsletter, your contact details will be automatically deleted from the list;
- If we organise and carry out a campaign that requires the processing of personal data, we only collect and use such data in accordance with the terms and conditions of the campaign for the purpose of carrying out the campaign, for instance, in order to contact the winner and draw and deliver the prize.
How we protect your personal data
We follow and take appropriate data collection, retention and processing practices and security measures in order to protect your personal data, User ID, password and other data saved on our Website from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
We take organisational, physical and information technology measures in order to ensure the security of data processing. Appropriate guidelines and rules have been established, and our employees only process your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their duties. Should we involve a processor, we require them to ensure at least the same level of security.
Your rights and access to data
You have the right to receive information about the processing of your personal data at any time by submitting a written application to us. Before responding, we always make sure that the applicant has the right to receive data or request an action. You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data by informing us and sending us accurate data;
- request the erasure of your personal data. Said right does not apply if the personal data you are requesting be erased are processed on another legal basis or if the obligation to retain the data derives from law;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request the forwarding of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 627 4135);
- withdraw your consent at any time, including opting out of receiving the newsletter. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients of personal data
We do not sell, exchange, rent out, transmit or make your personal data in any way available to third parties. We may share general aggregate demographical or statistical data that do not enable identification of visitors and Users with recipients like business partners and reliable processors in order to fulfil the purposes set out above. We may use third-party service providers to assist us in administering our business and Website or for them to take action on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your data with such third parties for limited purposes, provided that you have given us permission to do so. We do not disclose your data more than is necessary to fulfil the relevant purpose, taking into account the provisions of legislation regulating data protection.
Retention of personal data
We process as little personal data as possible. Your personal data are retained no longer than is necessary for personal data processing for the purposes for which the personal data were required, for preparing, filing and defending legal claims after the termination of the contractual relationship or if such an obligation derives from law. We update your data where necessary. All documents and information exceeding the deadline are destroyed.
References to other websites
If you have any questions about the Website, please e-mail us at email@example.com